Feminism. What is it?! I’ve visited pieces of this topic over the past two years, listened to videos, gone to websites, looked into history, and for the life of me still have no clear definition of what it is since the people involved kind of decide what they believe or don’t believe. (Too bad they don’t have the Bible, which never changes to help them figure out what they should be doing.)
Okay. After wading through all the gobbledy-gook on feminist.com, I found this small paragraph. “Breaking down that one very basic definition, feminism has three components. It is a movement, meaning a group working to accomplish specific goals. Those goals are social and political change -implying that one must be engaged with the government and law, as well as social practices and beliefs. And implicit to these goals is access to sufficient information to enable women to make responsible choices.” – This is a change on all levels.
Most people think about equal rights when they hear this. According to a Q&A from youtube, “Feminism is a movement to end sexism, sexual oppression, and oppression.” – Bell Hooks – to include addressing racism and homophobia.
– How does that fit in with feminism since the Civil Rights Movement was addressing racism? What does homosexuality have to do with women getting equal pay?
So if feminism is about making sure women are treated equally, why do you call it a “doctrine of devils”?
[fem-uh-niz-uhm] Show IPA noun
- the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men.
- (sometimes initial capital letter) an organized movement for the attainment of such rights for women.
- feminine character.
“1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.” – 1 Tim 4:1-3
The problems that need to be addressed that stem from feminism are huge and will have to be addressed in condensed sections. For now, what we want to clearly understand is that Biblical womanhood and feminism cannot coexist.
“3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.” – Titus 2:3-5
“10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. 13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. 14 She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar. 15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. 16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. 17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms. 18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. 19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff. 20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. 22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple. 23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land. 24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. 25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. 26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. 27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. 28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. 29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. 30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.”
1 Peter 3:1-6
“1Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.”
“4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.”
“22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.”
“14House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.”
True womanhood looks like Christ –
The Demonic Agenda of Feminism
There are multiple layers to the problems caused when feminism was implemented and adopted. From this “doctrine,” we saw the rise of the destruction of the nuclear family, multiple divorces, increased promiscuity, explosion of lesbianism and sodomy, exponential growth for childcare, abortion, women purposely choosing to have children and deciding they don’t need fathers, desire for paganism/witchcraft, gender confusion, and the emasculation of men/rise of effeminate men.
We have traded in “Daddy Knows Best” and “James” from “Good Times” for this – Everybody Loves Raymond.
– “It is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men… All of history must be re-written in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft” – The Declaration of Feminism , November 1971.
– “God is going to change. We women… will change the world so much that He won’t fit any-more.” – Naomi Goldenberg, Changing of the Gods: Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions (Quoted at beginning of From Father God to Mother Earth)
– “The most merciful thing a large family can do to one of its infant members is to kill it” – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in Women and the New Rage, p.67 source
- “Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice.” (Chicago Women’s Liberation Union pamphlet, Lesbianism and Feminism, 1971; Stevi Jackson, Sue Scott, Feminism and Sexuality: A Reader, Columbia University Press, 1996, p. 282)
– “Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the Women’s Movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage.” (Sheila Cronan, in Radical Feminism – “Marriage” (1970), Koedt, Levine, and Rapone, eds., HarperCollins, 1973, p. 219)
– “The simple fact is that every woman must be willing to be identified as a lesbian to be fully feminist.” (National Organization for Women Times, Jan.1988)
– “Men are from another planet, sent here by spaceships to copulate with female earthlings and propagate the species—a task for which science has rendered them all but redundant. We need keep only a handful of donors on a sperm farm for that purpose, where they can subsist on pizza and beer and Playboy magazine.” (Toronto Star, January 11, 1999, p. 31) source
Can you hear the venom and hatred for men, marriage, and God spewing from their mouths?
The first division from the movement dealt with coming between a husband and wife. “Mrs.” showed a union with the husband. Legally, a husband could represent his wife in her court case. When he voted, his vote carried the decision/stand for the family. Pushing for women to vote meant a candidate could get twice as many votes as before, or that he could get the vote for one spouse while the other voted for another candidate and split the house by secret ballot.
After women left the workplace during WWII to return home, and the generation of baby boomers was born, the agenda was put into motion to get women back into the workforce. The purpose was to be able to tax twice as often. By women working, children would be cared for by others, which is why we saw the rise in daycares. This move to take children from their mothers as young as 6 weeks allowed the state to teach children what they preferred over their parents’ ideas. The late Aaron Russo spoke about the purpose of the feminist movement.
Destabilize the Government
The challenge became how to get women to want to leave home when so many were so happy to be stay-at-home wives. Enter Betty Friedan. Friedan wrote a book called The Feminine Mystique in which she stirred controversy nationwide by telling women they were secretly unfulfilled by being confined to a homemaker when women should be out pursuing education and careers instead of being held captive by their husbands. Summaries of the chapters – enotes
She portrayed herself to be a typical American housewife that was desperately trying to figure out why she felt empty. The reality is that she was a communist and was active in trying to help bring about the destruction of the family as outlined in the Communist Manifesto. Federal agencies helped fund, monitor, and promote this movement to stir women to rebel against their husbands, reject Biblical headship, and demand “rights,” freedoms, and leadership status. The richest families in the world contributed heavily to this movement.
While she was portraying herself as a docile, faithful, loving mother and abused but devoted wife, her husband has openly stated that Betty took amphetamines, was controlling, barely attended to the children, was verbally combative and was physically violent. Betty admits that her stories were exaggerated. article
Remember, this was the champion for women that sparked a domestic revolution.
Does this picture look familiar to you? “I Had an Abortion” t-shirt
This is a leader in the movement, Gloria Steinem, holding up the “eye of horus” symbol, which tells people in the know where her allegiance is. How many women go around grinning about aborting their babies? This is a luciferian sign and often associated with human sacrifice. Abortion clinics are a perfect legal hiding spot for those who participate in Molech worship. Steinem was supported by the CIA to push “reproductive rights” and the belief that women should be able to decide if and when they chose to be mothers. Few people talk about the horrible long-term emotional and physical damage that occurs from abortions (not including deaths of would-be mothers) and chemical birth control (See earlier note for information often withheld to patients using the pill and other forms of birth control). I believe her ring on her left index finger was a signal about a lesbian lifestyle, but I can’t find the website that had explained it.
Additionally, this runaway train caused an increase in the “need” to require outside care for our children. Although I have had decent experiences with daycare, we must remember childcare providers are not their parents. Their job is primarily to keep kids alive, fed, dry, and entertained until you pick them up. Periodically, they will teach, but no amount of money can make them love your child like you do. A child’s preferred caretaker is his parent, and most women detest having to be separated from their children.
As I mentioned earlier, witchcraft and lesbianism received a huge boost from the movement. However, the most heartbreaking outcome of all of this is how it entered the church so quickly. The movement, at its core, is less about ensuring women have basic rights (like not being beaten) and more about removing Christ from our lives. The foundation of the doctrine is to remove the patriarchal system planned by God and replace it with goddess worship. Marriage reflects Christ’s love for His Church. To state that God did not inspire holy men to write the Bible that so plainly shows respect for women and the benefits women bring is utter blasphemy! They display contempt for God, deny the virgin birth, and take many Scriptures out of context in order to further their agenda. – twisted Scripture Everything the Bible tells us to do is violently and vehemently opposed by feminists.
MEN! Where are you?! We need you to take back your rightful places as leaders! Speaking as a woman, I have never encountered a woman who is after God’s heart that enjoys dominating her husband. I have never encountered a woman who does not want a man to take charge. I have never encountered a woman who is truly satisfied having to divide her time between her career, childcare, carrying household responsibilities, leading the children, and household responsibilities. Most of us still clean and cook because we don’t want men to feel inferior, but I believe it’s mainly because we don’t want to be outdone in our own homes! We want to be the ones putting smiles on our husbands’ faces when they come home to see we’ve held down the fort for them. There is nothing more exciting than seeing a man that is willing to take a stand for his beliefs, his family, and his convictions while he shows appreciation for our contributions. I love hearing men lead worship songs.
– What happens when women play both wife and husband? Men stop caring because they don’t see a need for them to be there if women insist on handling everything. They don’t see their value to the household. They abandon their families, and some women become vindictive enough to use children as pawns or bargaining tools in court.
– What happens when women scream out that they want a sexual revolution and the right to mow their lawns with no shirts on? Men begin to look at women like the sex objects they portray themselves to be.
– What happens when women decide they need to make men get in touch with their “feminine side”? Men either run far away to avoid being subdued, or they become spineless wimps who couldn’t locate their backbones if they were sitting in their laps
– What happens when women decide men are no longer needed to raise children. We see men that have no idea how to treat their wives because they marry women who can be mother-figures, cross-dressers, effeminate men that are unsure how to be strong men, increase in homosexuality (particularly as mothers teach their sons it’s natural), transsexual individuals, and boys that are paraded on talk shows to display the dresses and tiaras mommy thought were so cute. Children are not identified by gender, and restrooms and such allow for men, women, and “other.”
Pageant Boys – video
“Princess Boy” – video – Listening to this interview makes it seem that this is more for the mother to make money off her son since his answers are so rehearsed. Of course, this is all in the name of “tolerance.”
The effects of fatherlessness in homes are staggering. We see statistic after statistic of how children develop. However, none of this would have been possible had men not decided to submit to women. Men were the ones that had votes. Men were the decision-makers. But the Ahabs of the world decided Jezebel needed her throne back, and this is the condition we’re in today. In fact, we’ve gone so far as to invite Semiramis into our churches.
“12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.” – Isa 3:12
MAN UP, Gentlemen! Take your rightful places to guide us as God intended. A headless body is a dead one. Exercise your God-given authority. STEP BACK, Ladies! Anything with two heads is a monster. If you claim to love Christ and want to live for Him, you’ll stop trying to silence the men.
Gloria Steinem Exposed – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyogkRMWZ0
10 Lies of Feminism – http://bible.org/article/ten-lies-feminism
10 Ways Feminism Has Destroyed the World – http://www.vizfact.com/10-ways-feminism-has-destroyed-the-world/
Layman’s Look at Communist Manifesto – http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/keller5.html
Russian effort to abolish marriage – http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/print/1926/07/the-russian-effort-to-abolish-marriage/306295
The Planned Destruction of the Family - http://www.gillistriplett.com/rel101/articles/destruction.html
Ladies against feminism - http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/artman/publish/
Women Against Feminism – http://www.freewebs.com/wafs/
Alex Jones History of Feminism – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO5svxl8Q00&feature=related
Feminism another perspective part 1 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkVWz0uXiEA