Let me state this upfront. By sharing this with you, I am not in any way trying to discredit the Bible. I do not believe God’s Word that is settled in Heaven will be changed by anything happening down here. If doesn’t matter if the physical copy is highlighted, colored, someone takes scissors to it to cut it, etc. What was spoken by the Holy Ghost is recorded permanently and will be fulfilled completely. This is not a matter of words having the same meaning. This is a matter of people noticing the subtle changes. Telling someone the meaning hasn’t changed or that something has always been that way is like telling someone that it’s okay to switch up first, middle, and last names to whatever order because it’s still the same person. That’s not the point. The point is that we’ve seen changes and anticipate more coming that will have a much bigger spiritual impact than whether or not “Joe Bob” is now called “Bob Joe.”
Okay, now let me back up. Maybe you’ve never heard of the Mandela Effect, which is also referred to as the Cern effect. The short version is that Cern, an organization in Switzerland, has been around for decades playing with the forces of nature. They decided they want to discover the “God particle” and somehow tap into other dimensions (basically have the ability to open/close the door between the physical world and the spiritual world – let in demons). In doing so, their disturbance allows them to alter the present. I’m not sure if a goal was time travel, but many claim that it has happened (think of all the time travel shows you’ve seen). I don’t lean to that, but I do believe that people have been given a demonic wonder to change some things in our present reality without us realizing when it happened/happens.
Yes, I’m aware of how far “out there” I sound. I have run this by dozens of people. Many have absolutely no awareness whatsoever of any changes and “remember” things as they presently are. Others remember them differently than as they presently are but remember them with the same detail. I will give you plenty of examples and opportunity to look for yourselves. However, I want to tell you why I didn’t post last year.
Almost exactly a year ago, I ran this by several Believer friends. Many use a translation other than KJV, so they couldn’t confirm verses. A couple responded – one with total agreement and saying he’d experienced the same thing while the other blew it off as a satanic deception and eventually started posting that people who believed this were falling for a lie. I asked the pastor of a church I’d been attending for quite some time and considered joining. He made an appointment to come talk to me. That didn’t go too well. In addition to telling me the verses he asked me to point out about tithing being food now meaning money, he told me that I was mistaken. He told me that I couldn’t trust my memory about Bible verses I’d memorized for 30+ years but that I should trust his memory since he remembers the verses as they’re currently written. He also said that if it was really an issue, people would be talking about it (of course, people were already talking about it, which was why I asked him and didn’t just start asking random congregants). It was an extremely discouraging meeting.
[Sidenote: My not joining was not because the pastor didn’t believe there were changes, although I was slightly disappointed he didn’t see them after I showed him. I never expected him to believe or understand. Tithing is part of covenant agreement for membership. While one pastor explained it was a “heart matter,” the head pastor speaking to me questioned why I thought it was food (hence the Bible sources that he read, closed, and told me that’s not what they meant) and went on to tell me that I need to find out how to give 10% of everything I get including calculating the monetary equivalent of gifts (ex. a car worth $6000 would mean I need to figure out how to give God $600 but not give back or sell the car as it’s a gift and might insult the giver). He made it a point to tell me that I shouldn’t trust my memories but to trust his and that I didn’t have faith in God. This was stressed on him telling me about his experiences and discounting mine. I didn’t join because I would not sign that I covenant/vow/pledge to do something I was not going to do since I had a clear understanding of what they expected. I can’t be loosed from the law and bound to it at the same time.]
Then, pastors who normally teach sound doctrine were treating us as if we’re delusional. I wouldn’t count them as false because we all see different things at different times, but hearing all the dismissal from every turn, especially the church I had wanted to join, just frustrated me to the point that I shut down. Instead of just presenting my thoughts, I figured there was no point to saying anything because people weren’t believing me anyway. I only talked about it to a handful of people. I wrote 85% of this blog August 2016.
BUT…I’m doing it now. It’s taken me a long time to get to the next of my most controversial topics, but I just couldn’t let it go.
When I first became aware of the changes, I felt like I was in a bad episode of “Quantum Leap.” I spent three days waking up early and staying up to the wee hours of the morning looking for more than just comparisons like “Berenstein vs. Berenstain” (Btw, it’s the “ei” spelling. That name always confused me trying to pronounce it the way I had learned phonics.) So, for your amusement/interest/next friendly discussion topic, here are some effects.
“Mandela Effect!! Mind Blowing Changes In Our Current Reality!!!”
“100 New The Mandela Effect Examples (MIND BLOWING & BOGGLING) ( Creepiest Phenomenon ) 2016 – 2017” – link
Realistically, the things I was coming across were interesting, some amusing, and some made me wonder if I was part of the group that just learned wrong, but none of it made me drop everything. They were minor things that just didn’t seem major in the grand scheme of things.
After this, I ran across a video talking about changes in the Bible. It started with the “lion and the lamb reference” changed to “wolf and the lamb.” (Maybe I had learned it wrong? Somehow I had “remembered” the Lord’s Prayer incorrectly, too, because I remember learning the version with “trespasses” as a prayer while the “debts” version was in the song we learned and in the Bible. I was looking for answers for that a couple years ago.) Then I checked out other videos. While I waited for answers to the questions I asked to some friends about what they remembered in the Bible, I checked the online Bible to see if this was just a case of a newly released update. I didn’t expect the KJV to have any updates, but I was hoping to see something that would let me see that I could still choose a prior year version. There wasn’t one. All of the online versions had the new words. I checked the audio recordings. They were changed. I grabbed my Bible off my bookcase, and it read exactly the same way. The Bible was never taken out of my home except to church, so it’s not like someone was going to sneak into my home and switch out all of our Bibles. I checked the publication date and decided to order an older Bible printed prior to the 60s. I knew, in my heart, that it would be changed, too, but I really needed to confirm it. I couldn’t find any proof on my own yet to support what I remembered. Only one person responding about the Bibles seemed to have any idea of what I was saying, and that support came by private message. People began to question if I really believed that someone or something supernaturally changed all the Bibles in the world including the ones in my home. By this time, I was beginning to wonder if I had confused parallel passages (ex. Matthew’s and Luke’s accounts) or if I had heard so many different versions that I was getting them mixed up because what I was saying sounded crazy. I couldn’t have possibly memorized or remembered so many passages incorrectly! Of course, I was completely frustrated…until I saw an old draft (saved in 2010) in an email account. It was my note on judging that I’d placed there until I completed the blog post. When I looked at it, it looked like this:
Christians that speak up about things God says are wrong are often accused of being judgmental or trying to make people act like us. Most times, other groups and well-meaning Christians will quote one or both of these verses to get us to stop speaking out.
– John 8:7 “So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
– Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.”
I posted that blog here – “Should Christians Judge?” I haven’t changed any part of that blog since the week it was posted, so you can still see the exact way it was posted. Almost immediately, I noticed the two verses in the middle. The bolded sections (inside my email where I placed my notes) are not right. There’s no way I would bold to highlight a point like this, especially not just part of the word. What would I be saying with just “judge not not judge”? Secondly, I posted larger portions of BOTH passages. Yet, right in the middle of the passages, I have: “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone”. There is no way that I’m going to quote the Bible twice with direct words from Jesus and then change the words around and post them in quotes if they’re that different. That’s ridiculous! This is the moment I felt a brief relief because I knew and now have proof that I wasn’t crazy or imagining things.
If you look further down the blog, you’ll see this link “– http://www.cfirecm.com/QandA/Judge%20Not%20Lest%20Ye%20Be%20Judged.htm.” The main page appears to be down except the landing page that showed visitors. The important thing to see is the title in the link, which is the original verse of Matt 7:1: Judge not lest ye be judged.
The quote that wasn’t changed to match the other verses is what that verse originally said. It would not be necessary for Jesus to specify “at her” because she was already identified as the woman they wanted to stone.
The next thing that stood out to me (as I was reviewing word changes) was that the blog “Jesus Was NOT an Only Child” shows Exo 13:1-2 showing the first that opens the “womb,” but the rest of the chapter addresses “womb” as “matrix.” I watched the matrix movie many years ago and remember having a discussion several times about Biblical or gnostic references, so I would have remembered if I’d read matrix, especially since I had gone through Exodus already earlier in the year for the chronological study plan. I’d only ever thought of matrix in terms of the movie, a puzzle, or math. Never once did I ever associate childbirth with a matrix.
At this point, I figured I need to take pictures and/or videos to upload to show people the changes made. The weird thing is that even though you show these, some people will still look at you like they don’t understand where there’s a problem. I actually showed examples and a video to this pastor, and he was adamant that the verses have always been that way. This is how I felt trying to have this conversation:
Them: What’s the problem?
Me: That dog.
Them: What dog?
Me: What do you mean, “What dog?” THAT dog sitting on the floor.
Them: There’s no dog. Are you sure you’re “seeing” a dog and not just “imagining” a dog you want to be there?
Me: (Walks over to the dog) The dog that is right beside me. See? I’m currently PETTING the dog…the one in this room…right this moment…I am physically touching the dog and showing you the dog that is IN the room…RIGHT NOW!
Them: There’s no dog. Are you sure you want to keep petting this invisible “dog”? Do you have a picture of this “dog”?
Me: NO! The dog just walked into the room. Why would I have a picture of a dog that just got here?
Them: Oh. So this “dog” just showed up recently, there are no pictures of the dog, and you’re the only one who can see it? Would you like to talk about why there’s no dog?
Me: NO! The dog is actually licking your hand right now, and you’re telling me there’s no dog!? Nevermind. I’ll just go be crazy by myself…you’d better not get an imaginary bite, step in that imaginary poop, or fall off that imaginary step out back…
***Note – I was looking for something to show there was a discrepancy in the new words found in the Bible and what we’ve known for centuries, which is why there were articles, expositions, sermons, etc. based on verse with the original words. This is not support one way or another for the websites and their content. Typically, that is understood, but I want to be clear since people experiencing the difference are not all Believers or don’t all believe the same basic things.***
It seems that the KJV Bible is the one most affected. I believe it’s because it’s the one they can’t seem to get rid of, but I believe there are some changes in the others. I haven’t looked much since August, so I can’t really tell you. Several stood out to me, but the first here deals with “wineskins.” The Bibles now say “bottles.” Wineskins is a term that would have you ask what it is to get an idea of a fabric container. Nothing about a bottle suggests putting new wine in an old bottle would cause it to break. In the picture/video, you can see that the little “?” symbol is clicked and is talking specifically about “wineskins.” This is because that word was originally in the verse. Now, it looks completely out of place because bottles is in the verse with no mention of wineskins anywhere. This can be found here – link.
Apparently, we’re supposed to just know that wineskins and bottles are the same thing. The title and introductory sentence talk about wineskins, but the term isn’t found in the text, which makes it seem like the author is mixing up information. – link
Corn replaces grain and/or wheat
Most references of grain or wheat have now been replaced with corn. Note John 12:24. It used to say “grain” of wheat. Now it says, “corn of wheat.” Exactly, what is corn of wheat supposed to be? Again, look at the pictures/video. I specifically did a search with grain of wheat and KJV. In the search results, you can see the words I chose are in bold print. Once I clicked on the link, the words show the altered version. Remember, I did this search Aug 4, 2016. The changes have been there so long now, you would have to find them in a picture, url, or a title. Look at the 2nd selection for KJVonline. The bolded part on the bottom line of that selection shows the part of the verse that says “grain of wheat.” The second picture is after I opened that link (see the name of the website towards the top of the picture) showing the new version of the verse.
***I have a video showing my search for grain of wheat KJV and clicking on two links that don’t match the bolded search results because they weren’t crawled/updated yet, but the file is too large to upload. If I can edit it and show with the first link clicked, I’ll add it.***
“Son” has been changed to “Sun”
The last picture I want to show is pretty major to me. The reference is Mal 4:2. The “Son of Righteousness” is now called the “Sun of Righteousness.” Can you guess why this is such a problem? I’ll tell you why I see it as a problem. This is the Scripture unbelievers will grab to help push the lie that Jesus is the Christianized version of the sun god. I do not know how long this was been changed because I did come across older sermons with this; however, a word search online in the KJV Bible shows that it’s a recent change. We have songs about the “Son of Righteousness” based on this Scripture (ex. “Hark the Herald Angels Sing!”) Again, notice the bolded search terms recognized in the title “The Son of Righteousness, Rising with Healing in His Wings” vs. the passage underneath showing “sun of righteousness” with sun not bolded.
Other changes or questions about changes include (this is actually a “short” list). Some are repeats from what I just listed, but by the time I got to my 4th organization of about 15 pages of notes, I wasn’t up for trying to edit, renumber, and realign everything.
- Wineskins – the new word is “bottles” in these verses. Matt 9:17; Mark 2:22, Luke 5:37
- According to the concordance, it now states Lucifer is mistaken for satan. You can imagine the problems that will arise from this. link
- “Grain” or kernel has been changed to “corn.”
***Just in case you weren’t sure about this one, remember the famine that eventually caused Jacob to send his sons to Egypt. Joseph was second in command and had overseen grain storage for 7 years and was responsible for determining who got what when they came to Egypt for food. What does the Bible read now?
“57 And all countries came into Egypt to Joseph for to buy corn; because that the famine was so sore in all lands.” – Gen 41:57
This is an article that ran last year in the Washington Post showing Dr. Ben Carson talking about the pyramids purpose was to store grain as Joseph had instructed. – article
“Although attention has focused almost entirely on Carson’s claim that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain, that statement is just one moment from the commencement speech, which 17 years ago already hinted at the beginnings of Carson’s political career.”
- Sand is replaced with earth in the parable of the wise and foolish builders. “49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.” – Luke 6:49
– Honestly, I don’t remember if stream had been here because I’m more familiar with Matt 7’s telling of the winds; however, I know every house is built on “earth.” Not every house is built on “sand.” The meaning is diminished by relocating the house. This article/blog for the explanation makes it a point to mention sand in the teaching. The writer doesn’t reference Matt 7, so there would be no reason to reference sand if it hadn’t actually been written before it was altered. – link
- Tiling (roof) and couch (bed/mat). – yeah. “19 And when they could not find by what way they might bring him in because of the multitude, they went upon the housetop, and let him down through the tiling with his couch into the midst before Jesus.” – Luke 5:19
– Now, the “tiling” has to be repaired, and the man sick of the palsy has to carry his “couch” back home.
- Stuff for belongings/possessions/etc. – “22 Therefore they enquired of the Lord further, if the man should yet come thither. And the Lord answered, Behold he hath hid himself among the stuff.” – 1 Sam 10:22
– God had been specific about what would happen with Saul (future King), and he (Saul) became terrified/overwhelmed and hid. After all the specifics God had been giving them, when He’s sought for more information, it records Him as telling people to look among “stuff.” That’s not specific and wasn’t there.
- Suburbs (69 times in the KJV) “slayer”? for one accused of murder? – Does this sound just a bit odd?
“13 Thus they gave to the children of Aaron the priest Hebron with her suburbs, to be a city of refuge for the slayer; and Libnah with her suburbs, 14 And Jattir with her suburbs, and Eshtemoa with her suburbs, 15 And Holon with her suburbs, and Debir with her suburbs, 16 And Ain with her suburbs, and Juttah with her suburbs, and Bethshemesh with her suburbs; nine cities out of those two tribes. 17 And out of the tribe of Benjamin, Gibeon with her suburbs, Geba with her suburbs, 18 Anathoth with her suburbs, and Almon with her suburbs; four cities. 19 All the cities of the children of Aaron, the priests, were thirteen cities with their suburbs.” – Josh 21:13-19
Need a break yet? Go ahead. Take your time.
- Pulse replaced vegetables in areas. – “12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.” – Dan 1:12
– I know many of you are familiar with the “Daniel diet or fast” where people will only eat fruits and vegetables based on Daniel’s eating during this or a later time. People know what green food is. We don’t recognize “pulse.”
- pitiful – “11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.” – James 5:11
– I’m pretty sure it was “full of compassion.”
- “crush” changed to “bruise” – “15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” – Gen 3:15
– How is this encouraging or intimidating? Satan is going to bruise Christ’s heel, and our ultimate redemption and satisfaction won’t come from satan’s destruction but from his getting bruised instead of crushed? That actually means there’s no defeat because you can recover from a bruise.
- [Just in case you thought this was just happening in the KJV,
“35 But when it was day, the magistrates sent the police, saying, “Let those men go.”” – Acts 16:35 ESV
– When did the police get mentioned in the Bible? This isn’t a version I use, but several people have said it wasn’t there previously.
- Now, the pharaoh has butlers. – “21 And he restored the chief butler unto his butlership again; and he gave the cup into Pharaoh’s hand: 22 But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them.” – Gen 40:21-22
– As often as Joseph’s story has been told in Sunday Schools, sermons, and lectures, it should be fairly easy to come across people remembering the baker and the cup bearer. When I’m learning something, pictures often get into my head or I see things playing out like a video to try to understand better. Because my 20th century American understanding of butler is a manservant, I tend to picture people like “Mr. Belvedere” or “Jeffrey” from Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- SON of righteousness is the “SUN” of righteousness. – “2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.” – Mal 4:2
– This may have been an older change (pre 2016). I put this one here for three reasons:
1) I learned one of many songs that referenced this verse (“Hark the Herald”) as the “SON” of righteousness. While we can make errors in songs, it hardly makes sense that this would be one.
2) I see sermons that are titled the “SON of Righteousness” in the search but then have “sun” on the page, which shows me there is something wrong. Example – http://parkbaptistchurch.org/sermons/son-of-righteousness.html
When I type in “Son of Righteousness,” Biblegateway pulls up the KJV version (all the versions I’ve seen now show “sun”) with this exact title with healing in His wings for Mal 4:2 but shows “sun” when I click on the link to read the entire verse.
3) With all the sudden flare up about claims that Jesus is a repackaged pagan deity, this is a prime Scripture that would be used to prove it.
This is one that is frustrating because I know it would be used to say Christianity is not true, but I don’t know why older references, such as Spurgeon, have an “sun” reference. What I do know is that we do not know the depths or lengths of the abilities of fallen angels. We do know that satan is the god of the air, and we do know he has ability to do lying signs and wonders. I can’t answer why, but I can show you what I see.
- Doctors has replaced the word for teachers. – “46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.” – Luke 2:46
– I realize that people are saying these changed words mean the same thing, but the changes we are seeing put together an entire different picture. If you sit down to tell children the account of Jesus in the temple, who listening is going to assume “doctors” means anything but a medical professional? These changes actually contribute to the idea people have that the KJV is hard to read and understand when, just a few years ago, I remember reading an article showing the KJV is on a fifth grade reading level while some of the newer versions are on a high school reading level. Basically, Almost anyone could pick up a KJV and understand it, but now it takes much more effort.
Other changes/questions people have mentioned that can be seen include:
- their’s and our’s
- “olive oil” has been changed to “oil olive”
- Grammar and sentence structure
- Sheriffs, lieutenants, deputies
- Italy, Italian band
- Two “men” in a bed vs. “two in a bed” – This would have been something the LGBT community would have pointed out had it already been in there as well as “suck the breast of kings”. (Isa 60:16)
- The Gospel must be “published” instead of preached to all nations.
- Presidents, senate
- “Ancients” for elders
- Princes of Israel (centuries before there was ever a king appointed in Israel ex. Num 1:16, 44)
- Dukes, damsel, castle, folks
- Pictures ex. “Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:” – Num 33:52
It is possible that I was just not familiar with some of the words that had been there the whole time. We’ve been told changes happened in bits and pieces, and social media makes it possible to talk to larger numbers of people about what they remember. I keep a pencil with me to circle or underline anything strange or to put the words back as they should be when I or someone else remembers the words that should have been there. When I was younger, I remember being concerned that one day our Bibles would be taken from us and that we would have to try to piece it together from pages we’d saved/torn out before they were taken or from what we’d memorized. This is actually worse. Our Bibles were physically in our possession, and the words were changed without us knowing they had tampered with our Bibles.
I am NOT saying to stop reading our Bibles. I believe we do still need to read and make ourselves as familiar as possible with the messages to keep them in our hearts. If you could look at these passages and recognize there was serious change, then some Word was hidden in your heart. We must use discernment now. There are many well-known pastors and teachers blowing this off as craziness either without having actually looked at what people are saying, that are blinded/can’t see yet/undecided, or that are outright deceptive. This isn’t about a group of people learning things wrongly. This is about the fact that we learned and placed things so deeply in our hearts that our spirits are grieved when we know something is clearly wrong concerning God’s Word.
When I first saw this regarding secular things, it was interesting, and I knew I hadn’t memorized everything wrong. However, I could take or leave name and title changes. My Bible is a whole other topic! The Book has the key to eternal life! I actually cried. I literally thought I might end of recording my concern and sobbing the whole time because I was so grieved. Three things stood out to me at once:
- Babes in Christ could easily be shaken because they just don’t have enough foundation to know some of the words they have in front of them weren’t there even two months ago. (I started a chronological Bible study earlier this year and listened to the audio – also changed – so I remember hearing womb instead of matrix this past winter because of the study I did.)
- Those coming to Christ may learn about a different Jesus and Gospel through reading this by themselves.
- Those who hate Christ and want to discredit Christianity now have more ammunition to attempt to do so because many of the older documents have been scrubbed/edited also. It’s basically our word against the new edits.
This is extremely dangerous, affects the entire world, and can result in eternal suffering.
This is, by far, the strangest, hardest, and most disturbing topic I’ve ever faced or considered posting. I did not do this to jump on a bandwagon, to try to be relevant, or to be controversial. I just don’t care to try to impress people like that. In fact, I actually become physically ill and tired when I deal with this topic. It literally drains me. However, this isn’t something that I can lay aside and pretend isn’t important. With these changes, people are going to have questions. We need to be prepared to help them while strengthening each other as we race to the finish line and wait for Jesus to return.
Bible memorization – This page has some techniques to help memorize Scriptures. The page that had a list of verses people remember differently is unavailable at the time of this writing (overview). Those are the only two pages I’ve visited on this site as of now. page
Now that you have some idea of the “what” and “when” we believe the most changes became noticeable, let’s try to address the “who,” “where,” “how,” and “why.”
Cern has 666 in their logo. It’s not a hidden symbol. It actually shows three very clear sixes.
Instead of poorly trying to attempt to tell you what/who they are and do, I’ll let you see a few videos. Main things are:
- Huge science lab/school for those they choose to participate
- Collective national leader support
- Other scientists have warned them about trying to rip or smash particles
- Occult rituals occur here
- Seems to be an intense desire to open portals/dimensions, time travel, recreate the origin of the universe
WARNING – CERN – An Unknown Portal Has Been Opened – 2017 – video has pictures/images added to emphasize or give you an idea of what Pastor Charles Lawson says in this portion from his sermon (No, this is not my video. I remember watching the sermon video.)
If you prefer more of the science/technology side:
Mandela Effect – 20 Minutes that will change your life! – video
HOW the BIBLE CHanges EXPLAINED!!! Mandela Effect – video
There’s Some Very STRANGE THINGS About CERN (2015)
(He updated and stated the name of the god is “Shiva” and not “Kali”)
I understand many people are possibly rolling their eyes and wondering why anyone would even think there’s a world-wide effort to hide so much and have no many people (powerful or in front of the camera) participate. To that I remind us that there’s always been a world-wide attack on all people. Adam and Eve fell after satan set his eyes on them because of God’s unique relationship with them. He has blinded eyes and wants all the world to follow after himself. He will use every resource he can to accomplish it and doesn’t care who gets hurt in the process.
There seems to be a lot of effort put into spiritual practices recently. How many people remember the New York building lit green for a religious holiday (not named because it really doesn’t go with this post) or the time Kali was projected onto the building? article Supposedly, it was done for the goddess to help protect nature/wildlife/environment. Part of the reason was easy to say they did for everyone’s religion, but when did we decide it would be a good idea to try to conjure spirits from one continent to protect wildlife one a third continent? Additionally, that year seemed to be the year of the “tongue” where all we saw was people sticking out their tongues. Beyonce even released her 7-11 video doing Kali dances (was wearing a “KALE” sweatshirt). Of course, this could all easily just be considered coincidence or celebrities just capitalizing off what’s current, so we’ll move on.
At 6:35, you can see the giant bugs/locusts have come out. Remember, this is the opening ceremony. This is the way they’re celebrating! This is what we get to see as the public, so…
SHOCKING VIDEO: Satanic Ritual Opening Of World’s Longest Rail Tunnel
BREAKING Arch of BAAL to be erected near CERN – video
Mandela Effect – Happy At Cern – math-magicians, magic circles and the mastery of time
Mandela Effect Part 1 Analysis of “We are Happy at CERN” Music Video – video
If you didn’t believe that people are actively looking for satan to rule and take over, this video should show you. This is the performance with voice comments from members of a church or a pastor and his friends (not sure which). WARNING: The still images are already disturbing, but the video is on a whole different level. If the prior comments in videos with freeze frame pictures bothered you, you may not want to watch.
- There is a lot happening that can’t be spoken as fast as it’s happening, so I just want to point out 25:42. The pregnant woman in red carrying a purse with a cross on it.
- Before they break into a frenzy toward the end, a drunk lady in red walks down the ramp.
- A commenter points out that Rev 9:11 is the verse that names the beast coming from the abyss.
European World Leaders Attend Satanic Ritual in Switzerland… – video
Now, this tends to be extremely troubling for many people. It doesn’t have to be. Consider it a blessing when God allows you a functioning mind to look, consider, remember, discern. Not everyone has that. I consider it a gift that God is allowing me to see something not easily recognized or believed. We knew things would get darker. We know things must get darker still before His glorious appearing. All this will glorify Him even more, and we will witness when we can step back and see the full extent of all that was done against the Lord only for Him to crush the evil works of satan. I am comforted by these words:
“26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” – John 14:26-27
Nothing about what is happening should make us toss our Bibles or doubt the Word of God. If anything, it should strengthen our faith that we were warned about lying signs and wonders and of coming delusions. We should use this to remind us that we need the Holy Spirit to teach us as we study, give us discernment, and to show us what He wants us to see vs. what anyone else wants us to see. Our faith as Believers in this time was never based solely on what we could physically see or touch, so this should cause us to move closer to the Lord rather than farther away. Let us continue to study, memorize verses, learn, encourage each other, and meditate on what God has said so that we can continue to hide God’s Word in our hearts. There may come a day where we no longer are permitted access to Bibles, but His Word planted in our hearts will stay with us with or without a physical copy and will be brought to our remembrance as we need them.